October 4, 2009

Hundred and first post

Chicago
Chicago's Secret Lair is under the couch. He runs here when he hears a lawnmower or when he realizes that we're going to take him to the V-E-T or when he just wants to chill.

Every once in a while, I catch him as he's contemplating going in; it's an odd sight to see his body sticking out from the couch. After a minute or so of contemplation, he crawls in.
Chicago Chicago
Chicago Chicago
Chicago Chicago

Now that Chicago has hit 100 posts, I'm going to try having weekly themes. I'm not sure how long this will last, but I have a few themes in mind at the moment.

This week: The Couch.

1 comment:

  1. I Like this one! I like the shot sequence. SOO FUNNY!

    ReplyDelete

Labels

Blog Archive

© 2009-2010 LuxVesperis, Melinda Egawa. All rights reserved.