November 15, 2009

Hundred forty-third post

Chicago

"Oh no, she's a got a new toy..."

I finally got around to getting a new cell phone and have decided to take advantage of Chicago's Twitter and Twitpic. Every once in a while, I'll take a random photo of Chicago with my cell phone and upload it onto Chicago's Twitpic.

The photo quality is what is to be expected from a cell phone and I can guarantee I won't be uploading something every day, but this will be as "real time" as it'll get. Until I go completely overboard with putting Chicago online and start streaming live webcam footage. (Don't worry, even I'm not *that* crazy.)

If you haven't noticed already, there is now a Twitter widget in the blog sidebar where you can see if a Twitpic has been posted recently. Or if you have a Twitter account, feel free to follow Chicago.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Labels

Blog Archive

© 2009-2010 LuxVesperis, Melinda Egawa. All rights reserved.