June 27, 2010

Three hundred sixty-seventh post

Chicago-kun #367

Contrary to how it may look, he's actually enjoying this.

Book update
I have yet another request to ask from everyone. Do you have any praise for Chicago you would like printed on the back of his book? Please comment or email Chicagokun@gmail.com (yes, he has an email account) with your comment and how you would like to be attributed (e.g. first name, pen name, anonymous etc.)

The book is going along well. I've found that there 80 pages isn't enough to contain a year's worth of Chicago. I need to add more pages and this will unfortunately increase the price of the book. But! It will be 120 pages long♪

One Year Anniversary Project! Chicago: The Book.
What's your favorite shot? Details here.

2 comments:

  1. I'm not exactly sure about what you're referring to when you ask for a praise, but when I take a pic of my dog and he's being a good boy, I say "You're such a good picture, Rafita !" instead of the usual "good boy" kinda thing.
    Anyway, I'm very curious about this whole book thing - your cat is so gorgeous it's tickling me to get it already haha.
    Mesh~

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't have any plans for the back of the book, so I was thinking it might be nice to fill it with readers' praisers of the awesomeness that is Chicago.

    If not, I'll think of something else. (^_^)

    ReplyDelete

Labels

Blog Archive

© 2009-2010 LuxVesperis, Melinda Egawa. All rights reserved.